These are some of the warning and error messages that can occur in *.LOG:
- ERROR #9: Could not read X referenced by Y. Broken
- ERROR #6: URL X in file Y is very
similar to the URL X' which occurred in Y', except that upper-/lowercase
is different. Troubles on UNIX webservers!
- ERROR #20: File X referenced by Y has different
upper-/lowercase on disk.
- WARNING #1: URL X starts at root directory (/). This is discouraged. (Link
- ERROR #3: URL X in file Y contains a backslash '\\' character. (Link ignored)
- ERROR #4: URL X in file Y leads out of the root directory
- ERROR #5: URL X in file Y contains dots ('.') after '\' the relative part. (Link
- WARNING #10: X uses Unknown Scripting. Cannot copied referenced files.
- WARNING #13: X includes Java Applet Y - cannot know which
classes to also copy.
- ERROR #17: File X is already post-processed by KISSfp! Maybe forgot to
- WARNING #21: URL X in file Y links local file! (Link ignored)
- ERROR #22: URL X in file Y contains special character! (Link ignored)
- HINT #23: In X the mailto-link Y should show X instead.
- WARNING #24: An URL in file X contains WHITESPACE! This was corrected.
- WARNING #26: Document X contains an EMPTY URL.
- WARNING #27: In X, Y (A HREF mailto:) doesn't seem to be a valid e-mail address.
- and a lot more, of minor interest here. (system errors)